Alive Again | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/10/2013
Condition: Metabolic Process Which Breaks Down Substances in the Body

This medication has helped me feel better in so many ways it is unbelievable. I can now walk for exercise, have more energy, dead tissue on bottom of the feet is coming back to life, I have feeling and positive nerve improvements, higher sex drive, was able to stop anti-depressants, no more asthma attacks, reverse muscle atrophy, no more real hard anxiety, less back pain, less neck pain, beat alcoholism, and better vascularity. I was a dead man before I finally found this medication. Have the clarity of thinking I use to have! My problem is the doctors want to give you narcotics and other meds that treat all the symptoms I use to have that just did not work. This medication relieved me of 9-10 other meds I could stop taking. The down side is it is only recommended for a six week period and then about that long of a break because of toxicants to the liver. Benefits out weigh the negatives for me personally.

Manoj | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/4/2011
Condition: Failure to Grow
asdfasdfasdf | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/6/2010

steroid-club.com has it available... hope you can find it.

t.hill | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/16/2009

This medication is a pain to find but it works well for my diagnosis. The best place I have found to get it is ourlittleknownsecret.com It may not be the most common way to get it but it was reasonably priced and it helps!

furbrain | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/9/2009
Condition: Inherited Disorder of Continuing Episodes of Swelling

this is the only thing that helped my hereditary angiodema. I had very little side effects. i don't understand why a drug that helps people is so hard to get.