This medication works well for my 8 year old that has attention deficit with out hyperactivity. We use and Focalin ER prior to this and I think it worked well also.

doe ritalin have crack in it. been worse since on this med

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/6/2014
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

Very helpful in lifting the "fog". Have been on this for years and it has been life changing.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/31/2013
branfont | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/9/2012

This drug made me so irritable it was hard to know if it was effective or not. Switched to Adderall and it has worked well.

skysouldier | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/15/2012
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I was on ritalin xr 20mg three times a day and it would still wear off. I slept fine but it took three months for me to realize it had made me so efficient that everyone else was just in my way... I started getting very aggravated and had severe headaches when it wore off. It definitely helped me focus and deal with the scattered thoughts of add/adhd but the side effects became not worth it. When my friends started asking why I was so cranky all the time I started to worry and took myself off it. I had a very add week but no headaches or irritability issues. I am now on vyvanse and so far it seems to be treating my symptoms with no major side effects. It calms me down, and I don't feel irritable, also I do not have headaches when it wears off. The only thing is, after reading many reviews, it seems very bad for small children. Also, the first day I took it I forgot to eat. So I now eat three meals a day, hungry or not. I hope this helps with your add experience if you are un-medicated I am sure you stopped reading after the first three words...

FanofMatchboxTwenty | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/6/2012