I receive a quarterly treatment for a post discectomy fusion surgery I received back in Mar 06. Because of lingering problems I had no idea about prior to my surgery, the damage to the C-6/7 area in my neck, requires these injections. At first the injections caused more pain than relief, but after the first year, your body adjusts and reqires them.

Caused major muscle spasms around waist , groin, sides of thighs, and along piriformus back muscles. Also front of thighs with numbness , stiffness to the point could not move or bend my body. Body and legs tremble when laying down and when first getting in standing position.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/26/2020
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon

had injections in my shoulders both at the same time had a reaction to the lidocaine and ephenifine with the celestone. I have coronary heart disease and had dizziness, blurred vision and nauesa.

emmief | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/15/2020
Condition: Inflammation of the Lining of a Joint

I was a 100 pound fit woman who hiked 15 miles a week. I fell on flexed knees. I saw an orthopedist who diagnosed me with bone bruise. Due to Covid-19 my orthopedist was not seeing patients. In desperation and to get an MRI I saw an unscrupulous sports therapist who convinced me my pain was due to OA. He recommended sterioid injections to both knees which I adamantly refused. He assured me NONE of the steroid is absorbed systemically and it would help me so I reluctantly agreed. He shot up both my knees with a MASSIVE overdose of Celestone Soluspan - 12 mg in each knee for a total dose of 24 mg. Again I was an 100 pound woman in her 70s (but very fit). Fast forward 6 weeks -- I gained 7 pounds of belly fat, had major fat redistribution and developed a cushingoid appearance. 3 months later I am still dealing with the side effects and also have acne all over my face. This drug is extremely potent and stays in your system for Months. It should never be injected into anyone's body.

Hussein | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month |
4/23/2020
Condition: Allergic Reaction causing Serum Sickness

I use every month for allergic reaction is being long term using this Celestone if I don't inject for every month then I be sick it used to keep me at least six months but now I need every month to get Celestone on of my pharmacy advise told me I can't use every month I don't what to do

Trooper | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/27/2018
Condition: Asthma

Severe case of asthma. Shortness of breath, non stop coughing. Injection at 1400 hrs. one day, cleared the next. Wish they made it in an Epipen.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/23/2017

I have Lupus, Disk Degenerative Disease & Hip Bursitis......the pain in my hip & lumbar spine can get so bad I can't function, or sleep......I usually get these injections every 3-4 months in my Rheumy Dr's office, and they are a lifesaver....As long as you follow the post injection directions I've never had any problems...