only used medication once allergic reaction to medication

Caused major muscle spasms around waist , groin, sides of thighs, and along piriformus back muscles. Also front of thighs with numbness , stiffness to the point could not move or bend my body. Body and legs tremble when laying down and when first getting in standing position.

Michael | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/5/2021
Condition: Inflammation of Skin and Muscles All Over the Body

Was given 12mg Celestine shot in my back for an inflamed trap muscle. Went to bed that night and woke up at 2 am thinking I was having a heart attack. Bpm was 160 and my body was shaking uncontrollably. My tongue turned white. I couldn’t sleep for over a week. Went to the hospital thinking I was having a heart attack, which all tests came back I was fine. Finally got to sleep almost two weeks after shot. Still have weak shaky legs two months later and still don’t feel right. Everyone thinks your crazy when you tell them and doctors don’t believe you. It’s awful and they need to have more warnings for it

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/26/2020
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon

had injections in my shoulders both at the same time had a reaction to the lidocaine and ephenifine with the celestone. I have coronary heart disease and had dizziness, blurred vision and nauesa.

emmief | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/15/2020
Condition: Inflammation of the Lining of a Joint

I was a 100 pound fit woman who hiked 15 miles a week. I fell on flexed knees. I saw an orthopedist who diagnosed me with bone bruise. Due to Covid-19 my orthopedist was not seeing patients. In desperation and to get an MRI I saw an unscrupulous sports therapist who convinced me my pain was due to OA. He recommended sterioid injections to both knees which I adamantly refused. He assured me NONE of the steroid is absorbed systemically and it would help me so I reluctantly agreed. He shot up both my knees with a MASSIVE overdose of Celestone Soluspan - 12 mg in each knee for a total dose of 24 mg. Again I was an 100 pound woman in her 70s (but very fit). Fast forward 6 weeks -- I gained 7 pounds of belly fat, had major fat redistribution and developed a cushingoid appearance. 3 months later I am still dealing with the side effects and also have acne all over my face. This drug is extremely potent and stays in your system for Months. It should never be injected into anyone's body.

Hussein | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month |
4/23/2020
Condition: Allergic Reaction causing Serum Sickness

I use every month for allergic reaction is being long term using this Celestone if I don't inject for every month then I be sick it used to keep me at least six months but now I need every month to get Celestone on of my pharmacy advise told me I can't use every month I don't what to do

Trooper | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/27/2018
Condition: Asthma

Severe case of asthma. Shortness of breath, non stop coughing. Injection at 1400 hrs. one day, cleared the next. Wish they made it in an Epipen.