only used medication once allergic reaction to medication

Caused major muscle spasms around waist , groin, sides of thighs, and along piriformus back muscles. Also front of thighs with numbness , stiffness to the point could not move or bend my body. Body and legs tremble when laying down and when first getting in standing position.

Michael | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/5/2021
Condition: Inflammation of Skin and Muscles All Over the Body

Was given 12mg Celestine shot in my back for an inflamed trap muscle. Went to bed that night and woke up at 2 am thinking I was having a heart attack. Bpm was 160 and my body was shaking uncontrollably. My tongue turned white. I couldn’t sleep for over a week. Went to the hospital thinking I was having a heart attack, which all tests came back I was fine. Finally got to sleep almost two weeks after shot. Still have weak shaky legs two months later and still don’t feel right. Everyone thinks your crazy when you tell them and doctors don’t believe you. It’s awful and they need to have more warnings for itRead More Read Less

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/26/2020
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon

had injections in my shoulders both at the same time had a reaction to the lidocaine and ephenifine with the celestone. I have coronary heart disease and had dizziness, blurred vision and nauesa.

emmief | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/15/2020
Condition: Inflammation of the Lining of a Joint

I was a 100 pound fit woman who hiked 15 miles a week. I fell on flexed knees. I saw an orthopedist who diagnosed me with bone bruise. Due to Covid-19 my orthopedist was not seeing patients. In desperation and to get an MRI I saw an unscrupulous sports therapist who convinced me my pain was due to OA. He recommended sterioid injections to both knees which I adamantly refused. He assured me NONE of the steroid is absorbed systemically and it would help me so I reluctantly agreed. He shot up both my knees with a MASSIVE overdose of Celestone Soluspan - 12 mg in each knee for a total dose of 24 mg. Again I was an 100 pound woman in her 70s (but very fit). Fast forward 6 weeks -- I gained 7 pounds of belly fat, had major fat redistribution and developed a cushingoid appearance. 3 months later I am still dealing with the side effects and also have acne all over my face. This drug is extremely potent and stays in your system for Months. It should never be injected into anyone's body. Read More Read Less

Hussein | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month |
4/23/2020
Condition: Allergic Reaction causing Serum Sickness

I use every month for allergic reaction is being long term using this Celestone if I don't inject for every month then I be sick it used to keep me at least six months but now I need every month to get Celestone on of my pharmacy advise told me I can't use every month I don't what to do

Trooper | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/27/2018
Condition: Asthma

Severe case of asthma. Shortness of breath, non stop coughing. Injection at 1400 hrs. one day, cleared the next. Wish they made it in an Epipen.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/23/2017

I have Lupus, Disk Degenerative Disease & Hip Bursitis......the pain in my hip & lumbar spine can get so bad I can't function, or sleep......I usually get these injections every 3-4 months in my Rheumy Dr's office, and they are a lifesaver....As long as you follow the post injection directions I've never had any problems...

Rancho | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/7/2014

Horrid! Instant onset of insomnia which has lasted 20 months now. Mood issues, anxiety, memory issues and increased pain. Would not recommend

Anonymous |
6/17/2014
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis
wessam | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/18/2014
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Well , this drug caused me abnormal heart beats , insomnia and general confusion , at least for first week,and if i would have been offered again , surely i will not take it

Binn | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/26/2014
Condition: Muscle Pain and Stiffness in Shoulder, Neck and Pelvis

wintertex1 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/9/2014
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon

after 2 minutes of an injection of Celestone in my lift wrist I became light headed and immediately when't into what seemed to be cardiac arrest I was rushed to a hospital by ambulance. After all tests were complete they all showed no heart problems. Is this unusual.

bugs | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
10/10/2013
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon

overall i received this for inflamation to a tendon on my foot that has been bothering me for about 4 mos. I feel like I have the flu very achey,headaches and gassiness. overall no relief and was told no side effects yeah right! sorry I did it never again.

dino33 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/8/2013
Condition: Muscle Pain and Stiffness in Shoulder, Neck and Pelvis

I have suffered from dizziness and sweating.overall feel sick.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/15/2012
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

I am given my injection quarterly for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia. My Rheumatologist gives me the injection. I get to a point to where I ache so badly I cannot function well. The Injection helps me for abou 2 - 3 months. I have no side effects and am able to function a bit better. I will continue taking it for as long as it works. We call it my "happy" shot !

RedMed | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/3/2012
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Relief the next day - Reactive Airway Disease. This shot did a great job relieving all the swelling in my nose, and throat.

grace | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/22/2012
Condition: Joint Disease which may include Attacks of Acute Arthritis

this medican took my pain away with no effects,but if given injection too late in the day for me 10am i stayed up till the next moring so ask your doctor when is the best time for you.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/26/2011
Condition: Inflammation of the Sac Surrounding the Joint - Bursitis

Was finally able to sleep through the night! Injection sight was a little sore and itchy, but overall worth it!

Sherabd | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/5/2011
Condition: Inflammation of Several Cartilages of the Body

I have been diagnosed with Shingles affecting my nerves (NO RASHES) since Jan 2011. Being allergic to all the pills treating this disorder. They decided to try and treat the nerve swelling under my breasts with this shot. So far I've been feeling really larthargic and tired. I just got it administered in my R Butt only yesterday. Still unable to sleep because of the lingering pain. Seeing my Doc in the am. Lets see if it's working or not. Follw-up soon

ColdEnuf9 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/25/2011
Condition: Inflammation of the Covering of the Tendon

In addition to insomnia after 1 3ml injection(I slept 2 hours out of 30), I've lost my voice. This has happened before but only after I had been on large doses of prednisone for several days.

KPWLCW | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/9/2010
Condition: Inflammation of the Lining of a Joint

RECEIVED ONE TIME INJECTION FOR SEVERE SACRAL NERVE PAIN WENT IN 12 HOURS FROM BARELY ABLE TO WALK BACK TO BASELIONE WITH ONLY VERY MINOR PAIN