I bought this product from dollar general at the 1st sign of a yeast infection. This is day 4 for me and on day 3 I started applying the cream to outside of vulva because I was itchy. I have no complaints and I highly recommend this porduct.

Stlbestbraider | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/21/2018
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I used this product after seeing my doctor and being diagnosed with a yeast infection. Certain symptoms went away (like the cottage cheese discharge), but others worsened, (like the burning sensation, IRRITATION).. This product didnt help me how it should, so i went back to walgreens and purchased 3 day monistat

7 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/13/2018
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

the thick white discharge is gone but my lower stomach seems extremely bloated and sore. Also, my v hurts and seems sore because by day 3 I’m having trouble inserting the full length of the applicator in.

[email protected] | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/25/2012

I have yeast infections under my breast as I am large and after two applications of the cream I can see a big improvement. My local CVS pharmacist recommended it. I had been told I would have to take oral medicine the rest of my life to prevent the yeast infections and I had side effects when taking the oral medicine so I had to stop.

jen | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/24/2011
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

The symptoms got better, but i got a rash, not down there, but on other parts of my body, and my baby who i breastfeed also got a rash, after the treatment ended, both our rashes went away. So I believe it does affect your baby through your breastmilk.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient