I had inflamed eye lid that was puffy and hurt. Also my eyes where red and bloodshot. This medication along with antibiotics helped clear it up! Thank god for this and antibiotics, feeling good again .

This eye drop is so painful that it feels like someone dropped battery acid in my eye. I would take the eye infection or loose my eye over the pain and stinging four times a day.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/5/2021

My eye doctor prescribed this medication due to styes on both eyes. After one week of use, I have not seen any significant improvement in my condition. Also, it is quite messy to use.

61788abc | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/23/2020
Condition: Inflammation of Eyelid Edges and the Lining of the Eye

Less cost than TobraDex ointment or Lotemax ointment helped my eyelid infection from over eye rubbing after one week.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/9/2020
Condition: Scratch Wound on Cornea

I am taken this and a pain reliever anti-inflammatory drop and within 2 doses felt relief and after 3 days my eye feels almost 100%.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/5/2019

It worked com just 3 days. Uncontrollable tearing has stopped. Stinging is brief. Have used Restasis which also stings so perhaps that prepared me for this.

ThatGuy101 | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient