Kristen is a graduate student in neuroscience with a passion for writing. She is experienced in communicating science to both expert and general audiences and is particularly passionate about breaking down complicated topics for wide audiences. When she's not thinking about science, she also enjoys researching and writing about a variety of topics, especially food and dining, current events, TV, and pop culture.
Recent WebMD content from Kristen Drummey
- Asian Longhorned Beetles: What to Know
- What to Know About the Peruvian Paso Horse
- What to Know About Otocinclus
- Death Cap Mushroom Poisoning
- What to Know About the Crimson Rosella
- Fatty Liver Disease (Hepatic Lipidosis) in Cats
- What Is Wallenberg Syndrome?
- What Is Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy?
- Median Nerve: What to Know
- Neurotransmitters: What to Know
- Tobacco Poisoning
- Benefits of Chicken of the Woods
- What to Know About an AC Joint Sprain
- What to Know About a Thigh Contusion
- What to Know About a Cornish Rex
- What to Know About a Quadriceps Strain
- What Is the Brachial Plexus?