Erectile Dysfunction Medical Reference
Erectile Dysfunction: Chewable Medications
- Erectile Dysfunction and Masturbation
Masturbation may be possible if you have erectile dysfunction. It depends on what’s causing the condition.
- How to Make ED Drugs Work Better
Get tips that will make sure your ED drugs are effective and safe, including whether to take them with food or if you should avoid taking other medicines at the same time.
- Alternative Treatments for ED
Alternative or complementary ED treatments may include nutritional supplements, herbal remedies, acupuncture, and talk therapy.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Glossary of Terms
ED: Questions you really should ask your doctor.
- Why Can't I Get or Keep an Erection?
Is the problem all in your head? What do your lifestyle, age, and medications have to do with it? Find out what you can do about your ED.
- Low Testosterone and ED
Find out the connection between low testosterone and erectile dysfunction (ED), including the effects of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) on ED.
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Find out about the various treatments for erectile dysfunction (ED), including drugs, herbs, devices, and surgery.
- Sex and Romance: Working Together to Relight the Fire
Getting healthy can boost your libido and improve your sex life. WebMD explains the connection between erectile dysfunction and bad health habits.
- Myths and Facts About Erectile Dysfunction
Find out what's true and what's false about the causes and treatments of erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Discussing Erectile Dysfunction With Your Doctor
The importance of seeing your doctor if you suspect you have erectile dysfunction (ED), what to discuss, and how your doctor can help.
- Do Yohimbe Supplements Work for ED?
People have used the bark of the yohimbe tree as an aphrodisiac and a remedy for erectile dysfunction (ED). Learn how safe it is and possible side effects.
- How Clogged Arteries Can Lead to ED
The link between atherosclerosis -- the hardening of the body's arteries -- and erectile dysfunction is well known to doctors. If you have ED, understanding the connection might save your life.
- Coping with Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction has an emotional impact on both the man and his partner. Learn how to cope as a couple.
- Erection Problem Checklist
Are you at risk for erectile dysfunction? Take this quiz and learn more about ED facts, statistics, risk factors, and more.
- High Blood Pressure Drugs and Erectile Dysfunction
Learn more from WebMD about which high blood pressure drugs cause erectile dysfunction and which may actually improve the condition.
- High Blood Pressure and Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Learn about the link between high blood pressure drugs and erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Erectile Dysfunction: Maintaining Intimacy
It's important to remain intimate with a partner while coping with erectile dysfunction.
- Erectile Dysfunction: How to Quit Smoking
Smoking can contribute to erectile dysfunction. Here are tips on how to quit.
- If Your Partner Has ED
Partner support is very important in treating erectile dysfunction. Here are tips from WebMD on providing the support he needs.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Psychological Causes
WebMD looks at some of the psychological causes of erectile dysfunction, including stress, performance anxiety, relationship problems, depression, and more.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Vacuum Constriction Devices
WebMD explains how a vacuum constriction device can be used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Future Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
New treatments for erectile dysfunction are being developed. WebMD takes a look.
- What Can Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
WebMD explains some of the physical causes erectile dysfunction.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Penile Prosthesis
A penile prosthesis or implant can be an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. WebMD explains how the device works.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Testosterone Replacement Therapy
WebMD explains how testosterone replacement therapy can be used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- How Does Alprostadil Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
How the drug alprostadil is used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Medicines to Treat ED
You may already know most of the names: Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, Viagra. Learn more about these medications that can help men with erectile dysfunction get and keep an erection.
- Depression and Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Coping with depression and ED? WebMD guides you through treatment options.
- What Tests Will a Urologist Do If I Have ED?
If you have erectile dysfunction, your doctor has tests to help you find the right treatment. Learn about the different tests for ED and how they can help.
- Erectile Dysfunction and Diabetes
WebMD explains how diabetes can sometimes trigger erectile dysfunction and what can be done about it.
- How the Penis Works: Erection and Ejaculation
Learn the parts of a penis, how you get an erection, and how ejaculation happens.
- Prostate Cancer and Erectile Dysfunction
WebMD looks at how treatment for prostate cancer is linked to erectile dysfunction.
- Vascular Reconstructive Surgery for ED
Vascular reconstructive surgery can be used to improve the blood supply to the penis - in certain cases. WebMD looks at this treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- Erectile Dysfunction and Stress Management
Stress often plays a role in erectile dysfunction. WebMD tells you how to cope.
- Erectile Dysfunction and Priapism
WebMD looks at the causes and treatments of priapism -- a persistent and usually painful long-lasting erection - and its link to erectile dysfunction.
- Erectile Dysfunction Resources
WebMD provides a directory of erectile dysfunction resources and support services.
- Sex Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
Sex therapy is a short form of counseling that can help you cope with erectile dysfunction.
- Drugs Linked to Erectile Dysfunction
WebMD provides a comprehensive list of drugs that may cause erectile dysfunction.
- Understanding Erectile Dysfunction: Symptoms
The symptoms of erectile dysfunction can vary depending on the cause. WebMD explains.
- Erectile Dysfunction
From symptoms to treatment to prevention, get the basics on erectile dysfunction from the experts at WebMD.