Most people have eye problems at one time or another. Some are minor and will go away on their own, or are easy to treat at home. Others need a specialist’s care.
- Want to Avoid Glaucoma? What You Eat May Help
- New FDA-Approved Eyedrops Could Improve Close-Up Vision
- You Could Have Thyroid Eye Disease
Take a peek at the evolution of spectacles, from early evidence of concave lenses to modern glasses designed for digital eye strain.
A delay in treatment could put your vision at risk. From medication to surgery, know what can help you avoid complications.
- Deciphering Dry Eye Disease
- What to Know About Thyroid Eye Disease
- Blurred Vision? It Could Be Astigmatism
- Blue Light Health
- Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration: What to Know
- Could You Live Better With AMD?
- What You Should Know About Macular Degeneration
- What to Know About Neuromyelitis Optica
- How Is NMO Different From Multiple Sclerosis?