What questions can I ask the doctor about corneal flash burns?
- Have you found a reason for my symptoms?
- Will I develop any scarring or permanent visual loss from a corneal flash burn?
- Is there anything I should do to prevent this injury from happening again?
- What can I expect to feel once the numbing eyedrops have worn off?
- When may I resume my regular activities?
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.