1. Know Heart Attack Symptoms
- Chest discomfort that may last more than a few minutes or go away and come back; it may feel like squeezing, fullness, pressure, or pain.
- Pain or discomfort in the upper body, including arm, left shoulder, back, neck, jaw, or below the breastbone
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath (with or without chest pain)
- Sweating or "cold sweat"
- Indigestion, heartburn, nausea, or vomiting
- Light-headedness, dizziness, or extreme weakness
- Anxiety or rapid or irregular heartbeats