Crispy cauliflower and its creamy dipping sauce make the perfect savory snack, Watch the recipe video.
- Add ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk them together.
- Add these ingredients into a second large mixing bowl.
- Stir panko and garlic power together to combine.
- Add cauliflower florets to the panko.
- Toss until coated.
- Working in two batches, add a single layer of cauliflower to the basket of the air fryer.
- Add these ingredients in small bowl: nonfat Greek yogurt, crumbled blue cheese, apple cider vinegar, and green onion.