Straining yogurt gives you a no-fat version of sour cream with a light tang that blends nicely with cilantro. Try it with chili and other spicy dishes, as well.
- Preheat large skillet over low heat.
- Line up six tortillas.
- Divide cheese, corn, cilantro and peppers between the tortillas, then cover each with a second tortilla.
- Place a tortilla on the dry skillet or grill and warm until cheese is melted and tortilla is slightly golden, about three minutes.
- Flip and cook other side until golden, about one minute.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Serve each wedge with a dollop of cilantro yogurt dip.