- Place dough ingredients in a 2-pound bread machine pan in the order recommended by manufacturer (usually in the order listed here). Set machine to "dough" cycle and press start.
- When dough cycle is complete, roll dough out on lightly floured surface with a rolling pin until it is about 21 inches long and 16 inches wide. It should be about 1/4-inch thick.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl with a fork or whisk. Spread margarine evenly over the top surface of the dough. Sprinkle the cinnamon mixture evenly over the margarine.
- Working carefully from the 21-inch side, roll the dough down to the bottom edge. Cut the rolled dough into 16 slices (about 1 1/4-inch thick) and place slices (8 per pan) into two, 9-inch round cake pans that have been coated with canola cooking spray. Cover the pans with plastic wrap or foil and let rise in the refrigerator overnight or at room temperature for an hour.
- Bake in preheated, 375-degree oven for about 15 minutes, or until rolls are light brown on top and cooked throughout. While the rolls bake, beat the icing ingredients with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- When rolls come out of the oven, coat each generously with icing and serve.