Makes: 1 serving
Calories from Fat
- Add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla to a medium/large microwave-safe dessert cup (like a Pyrex custard cup) and stir with a fork to blend.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on bottom of the cup, then top with the fruit of choice.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon over the top of your fruit, then cover with granola.
- Cover with a microwave-safe cover and microwave on HIGH until fruit and cream cheese are lightly bubbling (1 1/2 to 2 minutes).
- Serve as is or slightly cooled, or top the warm dessert with a cookie scoop of light vanilla ice cream or nonfat frozen yogurt.