Makes: 9 side servings
Calories from Fat
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9x9-inch baking dish with canola cooking spray.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in 2 cup glass measure in microwave. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the sour cream and the flour. Add remaining sour cream, salt, and sugar, and stir until well blended.
- In large bowl, blend the sour cream mixture with the green beans and half of the cheddar cheese and spread mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Spread remaining cheese over the top and top with the cracker crumbs. Spray the cracker topping lightly with canola cooking spray.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top is golden and sauce is bubbly.