- First start the marinade: Add orange juice, lime juice, and olive oil to medium sized bowl and stir.
- Put peaches, red pepper, red onion and cilantro in a small bowl and toss to blend. Add half of this mixture to a small food processor and pulse briefly (4 seconds) to chop and blend. Add the pureed mixture to the orange-lime marinade.
- Add balsamic vinegar to the remaining peach mixture in the small bowl. Cover and place in refrigerator until chicken is ready. This will be your peach sauce.
- Add the chicken breasts to the orange-lime marinade, cover well with the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, up to 8 hours.
- Preheat grill. Lift chicken from marinade and grill until cooked throughout. Place on serving plate to rest a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat a small, nonstick frying pan over high heat. Brush the bottom of the hot pan with a teaspoon of olive oil. When the oil is good and hot, add the peach mixture from the refrigerator and sauté for exactly 1 minute. Serve each chicken breast with a spoon of the peach sauce over the top.