Makes: 8 servings
Calories from Fat
- Sprinkle gelatin over 2 tablespoons of milk in small bowl; let soften 5 minutes.
- Place remaining 2 cups milk, sugar, and vanilla in a saucepan. Bring mixture to simmer; remove pan from heat.
- Add gelatin mixture to saucepan and stir until dissolved.
- Place yogurt in medium bowl; whisk until smooth.
- Gradually whisk milk mixture and lemon zest into yogurt.
- Pour mixture into eight 4-oz ramekins. Chill until set, about 4 hours.
- Toss fruit together and refrigerate until needed.
- To remove from ramekins, run sharp knife around edges; invert onto plate. Top with fruit and serve.