Makes: 12 muffins
Calories from Fat
- Add oats and buttermilk to large mixing bowl. Let stand for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 12 muffin cups with paper or foil liners.
- Add egg, brown sugar, syrup, vanilla, and canola oil to oat mixture in mixing bowl. Stir until just combined.
- In another large bowl, whisk together flours, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda. Stir into oat mixture until just combined. Fold in raisins.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups using a 1/4-cup measuring cup and bake until golden (about 20 minutes).