Makes: 4 servings
Serving size: N/A
Calories from Fat
- Rub fish with olive oil.
- Combine coriander, cumin, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper; mix well. Set aside 1/2 teaspoon of the mixture for the fruit salsa. Add salt to remaining mixture.
- Rub seasonings over both sides of fish.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot.
- Add fish. Reduce heat to medium, cook 3-5 minutes or until fish is browned and seared. Turn fish over; cook about 5 minutes or until fish is slightly firm and flaky.
- Combine dried fruit, juice, vinegar, and 1/2 teaspoon reserved seasoning mixture in a small saucepan or microwave-safe dish. Bring to a boil. Stir in jam. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Transfer fish to serving plates. Top with fruit salsa and sprinkle with cilantro.