Makes: 3 dozen cookies
Calories from Fat
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a cookie sheet with canola cooking spray, or line with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Cream together butter, corn syrup, cream cheese, and 1 1/4 cups sugar with a mixer on medium speed. Add the egg, egg whites or egg substitute, and vanilla, and beat until blended.
- Add the flour, cream of tartar, soda, and salt to mixing bowl. Beat on low speed to form a dough. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to handle.
- Add the 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon to small, shallow bowl and blend well.
- Use a measuring cup or cookie scoop (1/8 level cup or level cookie scoop) to form balls of dough, and roll each generously in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place on a cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake about 8 minutes or until set, but not too hard. Remove immediately from cookie sheet.