Makes: 10 servings
Serving size: N/A
- Combine first three ingredients, press into bottom and sides of 9-inch pie tin lightly sprayed with nonstick spray (easiest to do with dampened hands).
- Bake in 400-degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix sweet potatoes in electric mixer for 5 minutes until smooth.
- Add sugars, spices and eggs, mix to blend.
- At low speed add milk until well blended.
- Pour into prepared shell and bake at 400 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted into filling comes out clean (center may be soft but will set when cool).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into 10 wedges per pie. Serve with Praline sauce, below.
- In saucepan combine brown sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in coffee. Cook and stir until bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon butter until melted.
- Stir in pecans.
- Serve warm with Sweet Potato Praline Pie, approximately 5 teaspoons per serving.