Makes: 8 tacos
Serving size: 1 taco
Calories from Fat
Preparation for tacos:
- Place black beans in a medium saucepan with water and cover.
- Stir in half the minced Chipotle chilies and garlic. Cook beans according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, stir together tomatoes, zucchini, and bell pepper.
- Arrange warm black beans, tomato mixture, lettuce, and cheese in separate serving bowls.
- For each serving: Take one flour tortilla, sprinkle with lettuce, spoon on black beans, tomato zucchini mixture, and cheese. Top with salsa and cilantro as desired.
Preparation for salsa:
- Combine tomatoes, half the Chipotle chilies, onion, cilantro, and lime juice in a medium bowl.
- Set aside to allow flavors to blend (cover and chill if preparing more than 30 minutes ahead).