- What are the different parts of Medicare?
- How do you sign up for Medicare and what are the important deadlines?
- What does Medicare cover and how much does it cost?
- What type of Medicare coverage is available to you?
- What does the Affordable Care Act mean for your Medicare benefits, including preventive services and savings in the Part D coverage gap?
- What about joining a Medicare private plan (Medicare Advantage)? How do you choose among plans in your area?
- How does other insurance work with Medicare?
- How do you pay for long-term care?
This guide is available in PDF format. Click on the link below to download and view the file. (You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the file.)