The flu is fierce this year. It can feel like dominoes falling at your home. One person goes down, and then the next one is sick. You focus ...
- Pregnancy, Breastfeeding May Guard Against Early Menopause
- Life Expectancy in U.S. Increases for First Time in 4 Years
- Racism Linked to Faster Aging Among Blacks
Even with hearing aids, there are still times when it’s hard for someone to hear, like inside noisy restaurants. Try these tricks for better conversation.
How often should you disinfect hearing aids? Follow these pointers to keep your device in good shape.
Although we still have a long way to go in the fight against cancer, over 50 drugs have been approved for cancer in the last three years ...
WebMD Health Community
Community. Experts. Support.
WebMD Special Sections
- Get the Protein You Need
- Tips to Stay Smart, Sharp, and Focused
- How Is Your Memory Holding Up?
- Vitamins You Need as You Age
- Eating Healthy and Wise Over 50
- Staying Healthy in Your 50s, 60s, and Beyond
- Hearing Loss: Its Causes and Treatment
- Understanding Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- The Key To Health And Happiness