Want more benefits of better hearing? Go here to download our free 50 Benefits of Better Hearing guide.
Hearing loss happens. It's the third most common health problem in the U.S., after arthritis and hypertension. Hearing loss is also very treatable—and more successful when started early. If you suspect you have hearing loss, why not find out for sure by taking a quick and free online hearing test?
- A hearing test is painless and takes less than an hour.
- Hearing loss may be an early warning sign or red flag for other health conditions including cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
- If your hearing test shows your hearing is normal, you can tell your friends to get off your back.
- Medical professionals recommend baseline hearing tests for adults—so they can measure and track how it changes over time.
- Untreated hearing loss increases your chance of developing dementia.
- Most hearing clinics serve free cookies and coffee.
- Untreated hearing loss increases your chance of falling.
- Treating hearing loss with hearing aids is proven to reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
- Untreated hearing loss is known to contribute to depression and social isolation.
- Hearing loss treatment has been shown to improve earning power.
- Do it because you're proactive about your health, and care about your quality of life.
Think you may have hearing loss? Take our FREE online hearing test today. You've got nothing to lose and a better quality of life to gain.
©2007 – 2017 Starkey. All Rights Reserved.
WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment.