- My Life With Ulcerative Colitis
- Why You Need an Ulcerative Colitis Support Community
- Ghosted After a UC Diagnosis: How to Respond
- What a Doctor Wants You to Know About Ulcerative Colitis
- What Happens When You Stop Taking UC Meds?
- What Happens When You Stop Taking Crohn’s Meds?
- How Can Emotional Support Animals Help With Ulcerative Colitis
You don't have to give up on going out. With some planning and organizing, you can get on with your life and not let UC cramp your style.
What causes an inflamed large intestine? And what does a flare-up look like?