IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) Crohn’s and Colitis UK: “Employment and IBD: A Guide for Employees.”
2) National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases: “Ulcerative Colitis.”
5) Mayo Clinic: “Ulcerative Colitis.”
6) National Health Service: “Living with Ulcerative Colitis.”
7) Cleveland Clinic: “Health Essentials: How To Tame Your IBD At Work: 4 Best Tips.”
8) Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation: “Health Tips: IBD and the Workplace: Know Your Rights,” “The Importance of Planning.”
9) Govaresh: “Role of Air Pollution in Inflammatory Bowel Disease Flares: A Retrospective Study.”
10) U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: “An Office Building Occupant’s Guide to Indoor Air Quality.”
Reviewed by Neha Pathak, MD on November 18, 2019
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.