Shayan spent fifteen years as an English teacher before turning to writing full time. He's a public speaker, freelance writer, editor, essayist, poet, and international traveler.
Recent WebMD content from Shayan Kashani
- What to Know About the Cockatoo
- What to Know About Having a Threesome
- How to Carve a Pumpkin Safely and Easily
- What Is the Enneagram?
- What Is Hydroponic Gardening?
- What Is the White Cane Program?
- How to Help Kids Think More Flexibly
- What Is Beep Baseball?
- What to Know About Inflatable Pool Toys and Safety
- Back Muscles: What to Know
- What to Know About Pineal Tumors
- What Is Respiratory Distress Syndrome in a Newborn?