Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) Medi-Mation Ltd / Photo Researchers, Inc.
3) Interactive Medical Media LLC
4) Interactive Medical Media LLC
5) Larry Dale Gordon/Tips Italia
6) Anna Webb/WebMD
7) Interactive Medical Media LLC
8) Bart's Medical Library / Phototake
9) Pascal Broze
10) Pulse Picture Library/CMP Images
14) Bill Reitzel/Blend Images
18) Roger Harris/SPL
21) Mark Edward Atkinson/Blend Images
22) Sweet Portrayal Photography/Flickr Collection/Getty
24) Sean Justice/Riser
25) Rosemary Calvert/Photographer’s Choice
American College of Rheumatology web site.
Lupus Foundation of America web site.
National Heart Lung and Blood Institute web site.
National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases web site.
S.L.E. Lupus Foundation web site.
Reviewed by Jennifer Robinson, MD on February 14, 2018
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.