We know men reflexively reach for the same skin care products on every shopping trip. So we're here to help you get out of that rut. We got the scoop on the best products from dermatologist David Colbert, MD, founder of the New York Dermatology Group in Manhattan.
1. Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pour Homme Fingernail Clipper, $16
The rounded edge of this nail clipper mimics the natural shape of your nail to avoid a pointy-edged look.
2. REN Guerande Salt Exfoliating Body Balm, $37
Don't be thrown off by the minty scent; this unisex scrub gently exfoliates all your rough parts from head to toe.
3. Sure for Men, $2.99
This Sure deodorant does what you want an antiperspirant/deodorant to do -- stops wetness and bans odor -- with minimal fuss.
4. La Roche-Posay Anthelios SX Daily Moisturizing Cream with Sunscreen, $29.95
This lotion boasts SPF 15, is unscented, leaves no white residue, and lasts all day.
5. Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel, $4.50
"This is the only one I recommend, ever," Colbert says. Oatmeal helps reduce the inflammation caused by dragging a blade across skin.
6. Gillette Sensor 3 Disposable Razors, $12.99
Three spring-mounted blades lop off the toughest stubble without nicks, and the razor has a moisturizing strip for a more comfy shave.
7. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, $7.99
This basic cleanser is inexpensive, fragrance-free, and won't dry your skin.
The opinions expressed on this page are of the experts and are not the opinions of WebMD. WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment.