Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) Philip and Karen Smith / Iconica
(2) Background image from Claude Edelmann / Photo Researchers, Inc.
(3) ERIK ISAKSON / Tetra images
(4) Background image from ERIK ISAKSON / Tetra images
(5) LWA / Taxi
(6) altrendo images / Stockbyte
(7) Yoav Levy / Phototake
(9) David Leahy / Taxi
(10) Ian Hooton / Photo Researchers, Inc.
(11) Jules Selmes / Dorling Kindersley
(12) Mel Curtis / Photodisc
(13) Trinette Reed / Digital Vision
(14) Alan Boyde / Visuals Unlimited
(15) Eisenhut & Mayer / StockFood Creative
(16) Brayden Knell / WebMD
(17) LWA / Taxi
Cleveland Clinic's Women's Health Center.
Hormone Health Network: “Bioidentical Hormones.”
Kryger, Meir, et al, editors: Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine. Fourth Edition, Elsevier, 2005.
Kryger, Meir, et al, editors Sleep Medicine, Third Edition, Elsevier, 2000.
National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
National Institutes of Health.
National Institute on Aging.
National Women's Health Information Center.
North American Menopause Society.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women's Health.
Women's Health Initiative.
Wulf Utian, MD, PhD, consultant in women's health, Cleveland Clinic; executive director emeritus, North American Menopause Society.
Reviewed by Traci C. Johnson, MD on July 01, 2022
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.