What can hypnosis help with?
Hypnosis can improve the success of other treatments for many conditions, including:
Hypnosis also might be used to help with pain control and to overcome habits, such as smoking or overeating.
- Phobias, fears, and anxiety
- Sleep disorders
- Post-trauma anxiety
- Grief and loss
More Answers On Mental Health
- How can posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) affect you?
- How can treatment help with posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)?
- How can cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) help treat posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)?
- What can I expect with cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)?
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.