What are some affirmations I can use to help with migraines and headaches?
Let the power of positive thinking help you relax. Here are some affirmations to try:
- Let go of things I cannot control.
- I am healthy, vital, and strong.
- There is nothing in the world I cannot handle.
- All my needs are met.
- I am completely and utterly safe.
- Every day, in every way, I am getting stronger.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.