How do assistive devices for bathing help people with multiple sclerosis (MS)?
There are many ways to make everyday tasks easier and less tiring. Talk to your physical or occupational therapist about trying some of the following bathing tools:
- Tub bench
- Hand-held shower head
- Grab bars in the shower or tub
More Answers On Multiple Sclerosis
- What assistive devices for dressing help people with multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- What assistive devices for cooking can best help people with multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- How can assistive devices for eating help people with multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- What are some assistive devices that can help people with multiple sclerosis (MS) write well?
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.