What are questions about assisted living staff?
If you have questions about staff, consider these:
- Is the staff appropriately trained?
- Did you receive a warm greeting from staff? Are staff personable and outgoing?
- Are staff appropriately dressed?
- Do staff members greet residents by their first names and interact warmly with them?
- Are staff available to meet scheduled and unscheduled needs?
- Are staff available to assist residents who experience memory, orientation, or judgment losses?
More Answers On Multiple Sclerosis
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.