What can I do to reduce stress?
Part of your strategy to cut stress is to keep a positive attitude and accept that there are some events that you can't control. You should also consider these tips:
- Assert your feelings, opinions, or beliefs instead of becoming angry, combative, or passive.
- Learn relaxation techniques.
- Exercise regularly.
- Eat well-balanced meals.
- Get enough sleep and rest.
- Don't rely on alcohol or drugs to end stress.
More Answers On Multiple Sclerosis
- How is two minute relaxation used to manage stress from multiple sclerosis?
- How can I let go of as much tension as possible from multiple sclerosis?
- How can I use mind relaxation to help treat stress from multiple sclerosis?
- How can I use deep breathing relaxation to help treat stress from multiple sclerosis?
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.