What questions should I ask about the admission and assessment of a nursing home?
Here are some questions you should ask about nursing home admission and assessment:
- Is there a waiting period to get in?
- What are the admission requirements?
- Is there a written care plan for each resident?
- How does the staff decide the kind of care a resident needs?
- How often do they assess residents?
More Answers On Multiple Sclerosis
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.