BPA (Bisphenol A) Directory
Sort by: Date A-Z
- Aggression in Girls May Be Linked to BPA
- Baby Bottle Makers Ditch BPA
- Bisphenol A May Linger in Body
- Bisphenol A Safe, Says FDA
- Bisphenol A Tied to Health Problems
- Bisphenol A: Some Concerns Remain
- BPA Can Rub Off From Receipts, Money, Study Finds
- BPA From Dental Sealants, Fillings: Is It Safe?
- BPA in Pregnancy: Cashiers, Canned Veggie Eaters Beware?
- BPA May Be Linked to Heart Disease Risk
- BPA Not Linked With Ill Effects in 2 Studies
- Canada Banning Bisphenol A Baby Bottles
- Canned Food May Expose People to BPA
- EPA: Bisphenol A Is a 'Chemical Concern'
- FDA Asked to Rethink Bisphenol A Safety
- FDA Bisphenol A Paper Criticized
- FDA Criticized Over Plastic Chemical
- FDA Eyes Bisphenol A Concerns
- FDA on BPA: 'Some Concern,' No Ban
- High BPA Levels May Hurt Sperm Quality
- Hot Liquid Ups BPA From Plastic Bottles
- Just How Safe Is That Baby Teether?
- Nalgene Ditching Bisphenol A
- Panel Weighs Bisphenol A Report
- Plastic Chemical Bisphenol Nets Some Concern
- Report: Toxins Common in Baby Products
- Stores Pull Bisphenol A Baby Bottles
- Study: BPA Linked to Higher Testosterone Levels
- Study: High BPA Linked to Sex Problems in Men
Subscribe to the Pregnancy & Child Development Newsletter.
Get essential updates about your growing baby and what to expect each week.