Sort by: Date A-Z
- U.S. Stance on Breastfeeding Resolution Questioned
- Breastfeeding May Not Help Prevent Kids' Allergies
- Breastfeeding by Diabetic Moms Cuts Babies’ Obesity Risk
- Surgeon General Urges Support for Breastfeeding
- Epilepsy Drugs, Breastfeeding: Safe for Kids?
- Breastfeeding Moms Don't Sleep Less
- 3 Out of 4 New Moms Breastfeed
- Racial Gap in U.S. Breastfeeding Rates
- Breastfeeding Cuts Moms' Heart Risk
- Breastfeeding Helps Moms Lose Weight
- Breastfeeding May Influence Asthma Risk
- Codeine Warning for Breastfeeding Moms
- Breastfeeding: Longer Is Better for Baby
- Study Links Breastfeeding to Mother-Baby Bed Sharing
- Help for Breastfeeding Moms With Fibromyalgia
- When Breastfeeding Seems Impossible
- Breastfeeding Cuts Adult Cholesterol
- AMA Advocates Breastfeeding in Public
- If Breast Is Best, Why Aren't More Mothers Breastfeeding?
- Breastfeeding Doesn't Trim Body Fat Quickly
- Treating Depression While Breastfeeding
- Herbs, Breastfeeding May Be a Harmful Mix
- Antidepressants and Breastfeeding: A Mother's Decision
- The Health Advantages of Breast Feeding
- Breastfeeding versus not
- Should a Mother With HIV Breastfeed Her Baby?
- When Is It Safe for Breastfeeding Moms to Begin Losing 'Baby Fat'?
- Marketing to Moms Affects Breastfeeding
- Prozac Used by Breastfeeding Mothers May Affect Baby's Weight
- Breastfeeding May Lower Allergy Risk
- Mom's Milk May Cut Baby Skin Allergies
- Getting Past Breastfeeding Barriers
- Breastfeeding 4-6 Months Lowers Babies' Illness Risk
- Surprises in New Breastfeeding Guidelines
- Breastfeeding May Prevent Heart Disease
- Breastfeeding May Protect Kids From Obesity
- Breastfeeding Goes Public
- Infant Formula, Parkinson's Tie Probed
- Breastfeeding and Cancer in High-Risk Women
- Breastfeeding May Lower Moms' Diabetes Risk
- Breastfeeding May Reduce Diabetes Risk
- New Breastfeeding Push at Hospitals
- Does Breastfeeding Boost IQ?
- FDA Warns Against Use of Breast Milk Booster
- Antidepressants May Delay Lactation
- Breast Milk With Solid Foods Might Stave Off Allergies
- CDC: Breastfeeding Rates Up
- Breastfed Kids Become Social Climbers
- Breastfeeding Easier the Second Time Around
- Breastfeeding for Longer Periods Said to Increase IQ
Subscribe to the Pregnancy & Child Development Newsletter.
Get essential updates about your growing baby and what to expect each week.