Sort by: Date A-Z
- Male Circumcision Cuts Women’s Cervical Cancer Risk
- Male Circumcision Improves Sex for Women
- Adult Circumcision: No Sex Woes Seen
- Male Circumcision May Halve HIV Risk
- Doctors Now Ease Pain of Circumcision
- Adult Circumcision Affects Sexual Performance
- Uncircumcised Men May Have Higher HIV Risks
- Circumcision Does Not Affect Sensitivity
- Docs Recommend Pain Relief for Circumcision
- Circumcision Cuts HIV Risk
- Circumcision Could Cut HIV Infection
- Male Circumcision as the Answer to the African AIDS Epidemic?
- Weighing In on Newborn Circumcision
- Circumcision: Herpes Risk
- Foreskin Acts as AIDS Magnet
- Circumcising Newborns May Protect Against Penile Cancer
Subscribe to the Pregnancy & Child Development Newsletter.
Get essential updates about your growing baby and what to expect each week.