Sort by: Date A-Z
- Closing Power Plants Tied to Fewer Preterm Births
- Blood Test Might Predict Preterm Birth
- Premature Babies Risk Steroid Brain Damage
- Nitric Oxide Helps Some Tiny Preemies
- Alzheimer’s Drug May Help Preemies
- Drug Used for Preemie Eye Disease Tied to Problems
- Infant Pain May Be Underestimated
- 'Kangaroo Care' May Help Preemies Into Adulthood
- 'Preemie' Babies May Face Long-Term Anesthesia Risks
- Preemie Birth Risk May Rise for Depressed Parents
- Cuddling Cuts Preemie Pain
- Health Risks Trail Preemies to Adulthood
- Preemies Face Painful Hospital Procedures
- Preemies Raise U.S. Infant Mortality Rate
- Steroids Protect Preemies
- Rate of Premature Birth Hits New High in U.S.
- Moderately Premature Infants May Have More Problems in School
- Preemies and Steroids Don't Mix
- Internet Helps Parents of Preemies
- Babies Born Very Small Are Likely to Have Problems Later
- Slight Improvements in Preterm Birth Rates
- Steroids Reduce Preemie Lung Problems
- Preemies: Risk of High Blood Pressure?
- Preemies Process Information More Slowly
- Lasting Disabilities Common in Preterm Babies
- March of Dimes Says Babies Born Prematurely Top Obstetric Problem in U.S.
- Predicting Premature Delivery
- 'Gatorade' for Preemies
- Medical Bills Soar With Premature Babies
- Premature Birth Can Damage Brain
- Caffeine Helps Premature Babies' Lungs
- Last-Minute Treatment: Preemies
- Preventing Premature Births: You May Need Window of Opportunity
- Testy Preemies Get Better With Age
- Premature Kids Don't Always Catch Up
Subscribe to the Pregnancy & Child Development Newsletter.
Get essential updates about your growing baby and what to expect each week.