How should my 2-year-old baby eat?
- Give your child a variety of nutritious foods like vegetables, fruits, and dairy products.
- Let your child feed herself and choose what they eats.
- If your child doesn't like a particular food, keep offering it. They may change their mind later.
- At this stage, your child should be eating about 3 meals and 2 healthy snacks a day.
- Don't worry if your child doesn't eat much at times. Most of the time, it should balance out.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.