Sort by: Date A-Z
- Genetic Heart Defects Rarely the Cause of SIDS
- Narrowed Arteries Implicated in SIDS
- Study Shows Circulatory Problems May Contribute to SIDS
- Babies Sharing Parents' Room Reduces SIDS Risk
- Not All Parents Put Babies to Sleep on Back
- Bacteria That Causes Stomach Ulcers: A Culprit in SIDS?
- New Tip to Help Babies Avoid SIDS
- New Anti-SIDS Campaign Targeting Black Parents
- Sharing a Bed With Infants Raises SIDS Risk
- SIDS: Genetics May Play a Role
- Preventing SIDS: New Advice for Parents
- Baby Crib Ads Show Unsafe Practices, Study Says
- Fan in Baby's Room May Lower SIDS Risk
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome: New Clue
- Why Bed Sharing May Up SIDs Risk
- Is Your Day Care Safe for Sleeping Babies?
- Different Sleep Position Raises Risk of SIDS
- SIDS Risk Doubles For Black Babies
- Firm Mattresses May Reduce SIDS
- Infants at Increased Risk SIDS if Placed on Stomachs
- Pacifiers May Protect Babies From SIDS
- Deputy Sheriff, on PTSD: ‘I Felt Like a Failure’
- Bacteria May Be Linked to SIDS
- Increase in SIDS on New Year’s Day
- Low Serotonin Levels May Be Key to SIDS
- Newborn Hearing Test May Predict SIDS
- Clue to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Longer SIDS Risk for Premature Babies
- SIDS: Vaccines Do Not Increase Risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Could a Test Predict the Risk of SIDS?
- Genetic Link to SIDS Found
- Checklist May Help You Identify If Your Baby Has SIDS Risk
- Home Monitors No Predictor for SIDS
- Nicotine's Link to SIDS Uncovered
Subscribe to the Pregnancy & Child Development Newsletter.
Get essential updates about your growing baby and what to expect each week.