Roasted veggies make a great side dish. Serve with Italian Chicken Fingers.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil for easy clean up.
- Peel the carrots. Cut them diagonally into 1 1/2-inch slices.
- Rinse and dry the potatoes. Keep the skin on. Cut them into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
- Peel the onion. Cut it into quarters. Separate some of the slices.
- Toss veggies with olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Add the rosemary or oregano now or after roasting.
- Arrange veggies in a single layer in pan.
- Roast 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven. Stir veggies around in pan.
- Roast another 20 minutes. The veggies should be lightly brown around the edges.