Health & Parenting Slideshows
Slideshow: A Day of Healthful Choices for the Whole Family
- 7 Signs You Might Be A Helicopter Parent
Do you hover over your kids too much? WebMD shows you signs you might be a helicopter parent.
- How to Stop Germs When Your Whole Family Is Sick
How do you keep germs from spreading when everyone in your house is sick? These simple tips can keep your family well.
- Health Dos & Don’ts of Buying Used
You can get good deals on some things, but used is not always the way to go. Find out when secondhand is probably fine and when buying new is a better idea.
- Alternatives to Spanking
Experts say spanking can do long-term damage to your child. Here are some things to try instead.
- Crazy Stuff Teens Use to Get High
You won’t believe what some teens are using to get high -- or how dangerous it is.
- Beat Germs All Over Your House
Time for some housecleaning! See how to clean and get rid of germs in your kitchen, bathroom, and everywhere else in your house.
- Slideshow: Quick Tips for Feeding a Picky Eater
Is your child a picky eater? Learn strategies for feeding picky eaters and tips for establishing good eating habits in kids.
- Toddler Milestones: Your Child's Second Year of Development
Daily showdowns with a toddler can be rattling, but there are plenty of exhilarating moments in the mix. Preview the highlights of baby’s second year with WebMD’s guide to the most anticipated toddler milestones.
- How to Handle Bedwetting: Your Step-by-Step Guide
Bedwetting causes stress and can be triggered by it. See solutions for managing accidents and embarrassment. Plus, tips for keeping your child dry.