Health & Parenting Slideshows
- 7 Signs You Might Be A Helicopter Parent
Do you hover over your kids too much? WebMD shows you signs you might be a helicopter parent.
- How to Stop Germs When Your Whole Family Is Sick
How do you keep germs from spreading when everyone in your house is sick? These simple tips can keep your family well.
- Health Dos & Don’ts of Buying Used
You can get good deals on some things, but used is not always the way to go. Find out when secondhand is probably fine and when buying new is a better idea.
- Alternatives to Spanking
Experts say spanking can do long-term damage to your child. Here are some things to try instead.
- Crazy Stuff Teens Use to Get High
You won’t believe what some teens are using to get high -- or how dangerous it is.
- Chores for Kids at Any Age
Here are age-appropriate chores for kids, from toddler to teenager. Plus, see why chores are good for children, and get tips for getting them to help without nagging.
- Ways to Unwind With Your Family
Want to de-stress and recharge without turning on the TV? See fun and healthy ways to relax with your family.
- Mood-Boosting Exercises for Kids
Kids cranky or stressed? WebMD shows you exercises that can help them feel better. Try these mood-busting moves for kids.
- How to Have a Healthy Day From Morning to Night
Do you need more sleep? More healthy food? Time for you? See how to make healthy habits a part of your day from the time you get up until bedtime.
- How to Get Kids to Love Exercise
Your kids don’t like sports? No problem! See how to get your kids up and moving. Find fun ways for them to exercise.
- Fun Food Recipes for Kids
Need snacks for a kids' party? Check out these recipes for tasty and healthier-than-traditional party foods.
- Beat Germs All Over Your House
Time for some housecleaning! See how to clean and get rid of germs in your kitchen, bathroom, and everywhere else in your house.
- How to Motivate Your Kids (Without Bribery!)
Tired of yelling, begging, and pleading with your kids? See WebMD’s tips on healthy ways to motivate your kids to exercise, eat right, and more.
- Slideshow: Cleaning and Organizing for Parents
Got kids? Then you've got messes, too! This WebMD slideshow will teach you how to keep your family and home neat and organized.
- Slideshow: Preparing Tweens for Middle School
As tweens head to middle school, they face new social situations. This slideshow helps parents talk to tweens about peer pressure and other issues.
- Bad Habits That Can Hurt Your Kids' Health
See surprising ways you may be harming your kids self-esteem and more. Learn the top habits you don't want your kids to pick up and healthier choices.
- Slideshow: Quick Tips for Feeding a Picky Eater
Is your child a picky eater? Learn strategies for feeding picky eaters and tips for establishing good eating habits in kids.
- Healthy Snacks on the Go
See great ideas for healthy snacks to take when you're out and about, with a car full of kids or by yourself.
- Essential Nutrients for Kids, A to Z
What nutrients do your kids need? See where to find essential vitamins and minerals in food for good children's nutrition.
- Get Kids to Eat More Vegetables
It doesn't have to be hard to get kids to eat vegetables. See how to introduce veggies to kids so they'll like them and eat more vegetables.
- Make Bedtime Easier for Kids
Bedtime for kids doesn't have to be stressful. See how to get kids to sleep by setting up a bedtime routine that will make you and your child happy.
- Delicious Foods to Fuel Your Family
See filling foods that can help your family stay on a healthy diet full of nutrition.
- Kids Stressed Out? How to Get Relief
Stress feels bad, and it can add to weight gain. See how to fight family stress. See top stress triggers and ways to relax and get stress relief.
- Slideshow: 14 Inside Rainy-Day Activities for Kids
Keep kids moving with these kids games when they can’t play outside. See that kids don’t need to be outside to have family fun and get fit.
- For performance testing - DO NOT DELETE
- Toddler Milestones: Your Child's Second Year of Development
Daily showdowns with a toddler can be rattling, but there are plenty of exhilarating moments in the mix. Preview the highlights of baby’s second year with WebMD’s guide to the most anticipated toddler milestones.
- How to Handle Bedwetting: Your Step-by-Step Guide
Bedwetting causes stress and can be triggered by it. See solutions for managing accidents and embarrassment. Plus, tips for keeping your child dry.