Going to the doctor can be intimidating. You might feel rushed and forget to ask questions that are important. It's always a good idea to know what to ask beforehand and to take notes while with the doctor. Some of the questions below may be worth asking. Print out this page and take it with you to your next appointment.
2. What stage is my cancer in, and what does that mean for my prognosis?
3. What are the costs, benefits, and risks of each treatment option that's appropriate for me?
4. How do I decide what is the best treatment option for me personally?
5. Is there any indication that the cancer has spread?
6. Can my condition go untreated without adverse health consequences?
7. Will I become impotent?
8. Can I continue my normal activities during treatment?
9. How long will treatment take?
10. Will there be any long-term consequences of my treatment?