Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
2) Carol and Mike Werner / Phototake
3) John W. Karapelou, CMI / Phototake
6) OJO Images/Workbook Stock
7) Brand X Pictures
8) Steve Oh, M.S. / Phototake
9) Medicimage RF
10) Steve Oh, M.S. / Phototake
12) SPL / Photo Researchers, Inc
13) Zephyr / Photo Researchers, Inc
14) Beau Lark/Corbis
15) VOISIN / PHANIE / Photo Researchers, Inc
16) CED St. Nazaire / Philippe Garo / Photo Researchers, Inc
17) BSIP / Phototake
19) Mark Harmel/Stone
20) Dr Gopal Murti / Photo Researchers, Inc
23) Adrain Weinbrecht/Iconica
24) Monkey Business Images LTD/Stockbroker
American Cancer Society. "Key Statistics for Prostate Cancer."
American Society of Clinical Oncology.
American Urological Association Foundation.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
Mayo Clinic. "Prostatitis."
M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
Medscape. "Prostatitis Treatment & Management."
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
National Cancer Institute.
National Library of Medicine.
National Prostate Cancer Coalition.
Prostate Cancer Foundation.
Prostate Cancer Research Institute.
Rush University Medical Center.
University of Pennsylvania Medical Center.
UpToDate.com. "Chronic prostatitis and chronic pelvic pain syndrome."
U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. "Prostate Cancer Screening Final Recommendation."
Reviewed by Melinda Ratini, DO, MS on August 12, 2018
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.