How can women overcome sexual problems?
You can try to:
Books are also available to help couples deal with sexual and communication problems.
- Set aside time to be alone or alone with your partner.
- Use erotic videos or books.
- Masturbate to learn about what makes you more aroused.
- Fantasize about what arouses you sexually; if appropriate, tell your partner about these fantasies.
- Try new sexual positions or scenarios.
- Use relaxation techniques before having sex.
- Use a vaginal lubricant to relieve vaginal dryness.
From: Sexual Desire Problems -- What You Can Do WebMD Medical Reference
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.