You may be experiencing telogen effluvium, a common form of hair loss that I often call “shock shedding.” Learn more.
- Risky Ink: Tattoos May Lead to Body's Overheating
- 4 New Advances for Treating Skin and Body Issues
- FDA Sunscreen Report Raises Concern Over Chemicals
Resist the urge to scratch and try these tricks to ease the irritation.
Vitiligo is a condition in which skin loses its pigment and color in patches. Learn more about what causes it and treatments that may improve your skin’s appearance.
Did summer leave you with wrinkles,brown spots, and visible blood vessels? Here are some derm-recommended strategies that can help.
WebMD Special Sections
- What to Do for Your Baby's Eczema
- What Can You Do About Your Hives?
- When Hives Keep Coming Back & You Don't Know Why
- When Psoriasis Is More Than Skin Deep
- Treating & Preventing Cold Sores
- Help for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Simple Care for Sensitive Skin
- Take Control of Rosacea
- Toenail Fungal Infection: Your Role in Healing